Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills
21st of Dec 2023
Start/End Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM – BST
Manage and Maintain your Product Backlog to Deliver Greater Value
In this one-day* skills-building course, participants will learn how to best manage a Product Backlog that clearly expresses your future vision of your product and brings transparency to what is most valuable for the Scrum Team to work on. You’ll learn which Product Backlog Item attributes you should capture and methods you can use to order the Product Backlog.
Course Learning Objectives
By the end of this workshop you will be able to define your Product, the Product Goals you’re investing in, and the Product Backlog Items that will achieve the value you’re seeking. Join us and bring order to your Product Backlog.
- Apply practical techniques to create, refine, and order your Product Backlog
- Identify and effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Capture your stakeholder’s needs on a Product Backlog
- Find better ways to make your Product Backlog more transparent
- Use empiricism as a competitive advantage
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for students who are currently working as a Product Owner and are looking for practical ways to manage their Stakeholders and Product Backlog. The Product Backlog Management course is for:
- Professionals interested in learning essential Product Owner practices
- Product Owners looking to better understand their customers and stakeholders
- Scrum Masters wishing to be an effective coach to Product Owners will also find valuable insights in this course
- Product Managers and Business Analysts looking to improve their Product Backlog management skills
Professional Scrum Certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills assessment. PSPBMS class participants who attempt the PSPBMS assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
About The Trainer
Ciprian Banicais a Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) and experienced leader, coach, business agility and digital transformation consultant. Ciprian is passionate about helping people and organizations reach their true potential.
Mihai Olaru is a Scrum.org certified Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) with international exposure delivering courses to teams in Dublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Paris, Bucharest and Chisinau.
Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills
21st of Dec 2023
Start/End Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM BST