Professional Scrum Product Owner
18th – 19th of Jan 2024
Live Virtual, UK/London time
Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSPO) is a hands-on, activity-based course where students explore Professional Scrum and develop an understanding of the critical role that the Product Owner plays on the Scrum Team. Throughout the class, students learn a number of Product Ownership practices that they can use once they leave the classroom while also receiving an introduction to Agile Product Management.
- Increase business agility through the proper execution of the Product Owner role
- Recognize the value of a product over project mindset
- Learn how to bridge business strategy to product execution using Scrum
- Understand that the Product Owner is an Agile Product Manager
- Understand the Scrum Principles and Empiricism
- Understand the Product Owner accountabilities on the Scrum Team
- Learn how to align the team around the business strategy, product vision, Product Goal, and Sprint Goal
- Find ways to effectively communicate the business strategy, product vision, and Product Goal
- Learn techniques for Product Backlog Management, Release Management, and Forecasting
- Identify metrics that can be used to track value creation, and successful product delivery
- Discover techniques to interact with stakeholders, customers, and the members of the Scrum Team
Certification & Assessment
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner course receive a password to take the Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) assessment. The industry-recognized PSPO I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. PSPO class participants who attempt the PSPO I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a second attempt at no additional cost. You are also entitled to a discount on the PSPO II assessment once passing PSPO I.
About The Trainer
Nichervan Fazelis an experienced Agile practitioner and trainer with over two decades of experience helping organisations with Agile transformations and product development. Nichervan has been involved in and led some of Europe’s biggest agile transformations in the Finance, Media and Energy sectors.
Nichervan has extensive experience as a Developer, Scrum Master and Agile Coach. He coaches organisations and teams to build better products faster whilst also aiming to make the workplace a more humanistic and enjoyable environment.